Stay healthy! Seafood rich in omega-3s supports a strong immune system, proper brain function, heart health, and help reduce inflammation in the body that can lead to chronic disease. Learn more about omega 3 fatty acids >
This curated selection features fish naturally high in omega-3 fatty acids. This collection includes:
- 1 lb. Salmon. Skin-on fillet.
- 1 lb. Swordfish
- 1 lb. Squid. Tubes and tentacles.
1 lb. Striped Bass. Skin-on fillet.
- 1 lb. Black Sea Bass. Skin-on fillet.
- 1 lb. Flounder
- 1 lb. Halibut
- 1 lb. Chopped Clam Meat
- 1 lb. Haddock
- 1 lb. Wild Gulf Shrimp - Medium. Raw, peeled, deveined, tails off.
Easy Seafood Recipes - Add more omega-3s into your weekly diet with these easy recipe ideas:
- 15-Minute Sizzling Salmon
- Grilled Swordfish with Lemon, Mint and Basil
- Easy Calamari Recipe with Garlic-Lime Sauce
- Black Sea Bass with Zucchini Noodles
- Striped Bass with Heirloom Tomato Scampi
- Flounder Fish Tacos
- Easiest Baked Halibut
- Easy Chopped Clams & Linguine
- Simple Broiled Haddock
- Shrimp Tacos With Tomatillo Sauce
Health Benefits - Prominent health organizations suggest eating a variety of seafood at least twice a week, aiming to consume an average of 250 to 500 mg of omega-3s EPA and DHA per day. For more information, click here. Here is a omega-3 snapshot for each fish in this collection:
- Salmon > 1,000 mg
- Swordfish > 1,000 mg
- Squid 500 - 1,000 mg
- Sea Bass 500 - 1,000 mg
- Striped Bass 500 - 1,000 mg
- Flounder 250 - 500 mg
- Halibut 250 - 500 milligrams
- Clam 250 - 500 mg
- Haddock < 250 mg
- Shrimp < 250 mg
Peak Freshness - Fish is high tech flash frozen and vacuum sealed at peak freshness from the ocean. Seafood is delivered to your door moderately thawed on dry ice and may be put either directly into your freezer to keep at restaurant quality for up to 9 months, or thaw under refrigeration prior to cooking. Product has 4 day refrigerated shelf life.