- 1 or 2 lb. Wild Sockeye Salmon. Skin-on fillet.
- 1 or 2 lb. Striped Bass. Skin-on fillet.
- 1 or 2 lb. Large Wild Gulf Shrimp. Raw, peeled, deveined, tail on.
- 1 or 2 lb. Steelhead Trout. Skin-on fillet.
- 1 or 2 lb. Atlantic Swordfish. Skin-on fillet.
Health Benefits - Seafood is a nutrient-packed food that reduces inflammation with vitamins A, B, and D, as well as omega-3 fatty acids and minerals such as calcium, selenium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium and potassium (2,4). For more information, click here >
Peak Freshness - High tech flash frozen and vacuum sealed at peak freshness from the ocean. Items delivered moderately thawed on dry ice may be put directly into your freezer to keep at restaurant quality for up to nine months, or thaw under refrigeration prior to cooking. Product has a four day refrigerated shelf life.